Monday, September 15, 2008

My New School - Westside.

Today I started my first full day of school. For the past two weeks I have been attending half days, yes, aren't I lucky! haha. I met lots of my friends, that I already know, from various activities I have done. It was very tiring today. I almost got lost today, once! But I managed to find my way to the lesson, which I think was good! I went outside of school for lunch, rather than staying in a hot school hall. I walked randomly across town and back to school again for my final two lessons, which were Maths and Geography.

Tomorrow I have a double lesson of PE, thats a whole hour and forty minutes! Groan! Ohhh!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Buffy thought I'd pop by and say hello I've left a message on your sisters blog so wont repeat it here except to say I'm one of your mums' blogging sisters and live in Cornwall in the UK Wishing you well with your debut in westside Story - you must be very talented. I think your dad will be very proud as I know you are of him hugs I will come back and visit you and you and Dades blogs from time to time hugs Joy xx

Joy said...

Doh! me again Sorry I got a bit mixed up with your school and Sound of Music!!!! - Well done again xx